Última modificación: 25 de mayo de 2018
Responsable del tratamiento de los datos personales
MPBY9 Management COR S.L.
Address: C/URUGUAY Nº 8, 6º OFICINA 6, 36201 · VIGO (PONTEVEDRA)
Delegate of Data Protection: email@example.com
¿Para qué y con qué legitimidad tratamos sus datos personales?
Your data will be processed byMPBY9 Management COR S.L. to:
1. gestión de consultas, quejas/incidencias, reclamaciones y solicitudes realizadas por el usuario. MPBY9 gestión COR S.L. realizará el procesamiento de datos necesario para la atención de la solicitud requerida por el usuario. De esta forma, trataremos datos como su nombre, apellidos, correo electrónico, número de teléfono, provincia, código postal, así como información sobre si el usuario es cliente de aMPBY9 Management COR S.L. o no.
2. el control informático de la página web . MPBY9 Management COR S.L. realizará aquellas acciones de seguimiento y control del uso del sitio web con el fin de prevenir y detectar cualquier uso fraudulento (tales como manipulaciones técnicas, modificaciones de código…), con el fin de evitar, prevenir y/o detectar cualquier acceso no autorizado, alteración o pérdida de dicha información relativa a terceros que no sean el usuario que pueda generar responsabilidades civiles, penales y/o administrativas forMPBY9 gestión COR S.L.
3. comunicaciones comerciales . Si nos da su consentimiento, MPBY9 Management COR S.L. podrá enviarle comunicaciones aboutMPBY9 gestión de eventos, cursos, informes, colaboraciones y servicios de COR S.L.
4. tratamiento de los datos de las cookies: la información relacionada con la política de cookie se encuentra en el siguiente enlace: [incluir enlace a la política de cookie]
¿Durante cuánto tiempo conservaremos sus datos?
MPBY9 Management COR S.L. tratará sus datos durante el tiempo necesario para la atención de la solicitud requerida por el cliente. En este sentido, conservaremos sus datos personales bloqueados durante el plazo de prescripción de las acciones que pudieran derivarse de la relación mantenida con el interesado o para cumplir con los requisitos de las autoridades públicas.
¿A quién comunicaremos sus datos?
No data will be transferred to third parties, unless requested by public bodies.
In order to properly manage the service provided and the personal data of its users,MPBY9 Management COR S.L. will have the collaboration of third party service providers that may have access to your personal data and will treat the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf ofMPBY9 Management COR S.L. as a consequence of its provision of services.MPBY9 Management COR S.L. undertakes to subscribe with them the corresponding data processing contract, through which it will impose, among others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; treat the personal data for the agreed purposes and taking only the documented instructions ofMPBY9 Management COR S.L.; and delete or return the data toMPBY9 Management COR S.L. once the provision of services ends.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data thatMPBY9 Management COR S.L. deals with the user on its web page are those that the user communicates in the authorized forms.
How does Deloitte obtain the user’s consent?
In cases where this is necessary, as it has been previously collected,MPBY9 Management COR S.L. will obtain the consent of the users through the specific boxes located in the online forms.
What are the rights of users in data protection?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you atMPBY9 Management COR S.L., and, in such case, to access your personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- You can request the portability of your data so that they are sent directly to the entity designated by him in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read.
- You can from this moment and in any other later one withdraw the consent granted for the treatment.
- If you wish to file a complaint about the processing of your data, you can contact theMPBY9 Management COR S.L. Data Protection Delegate.
For the exercise of the rights mentioned in this section you can address, by writing to the Delegate of Data Protection of Deloitte, proving your identity (DNI), by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (Control Authority competent in this matter), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by writing addressed to it, C / Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 – Madrid or through the web: https://www.agpd.es
In order to offer you a more personalized and effective service, we need to remember and store information about how you use this site.This can be done using small text files called cookies. Cookies contain small amounts of information, and are installed on your computer or another computer by a web server. Once downloaded, your browser sends these cookies back to the website at each subsequent visit, so that it can recognize and remember data as your user preferences. You can find more information about cookies and how they work at http://www.aboutcookies.org/ .
What cookies do we use and why?
Some of the cookies we use are necessary to allow navigation within the website and use its functions, such as access to secure areas and content for registered users.
We also use functional cookies or functional cookies to record information about the options selected when entering our website and in order to personalize it for visitors. For example, to remember the language or region of origin, or to know if a survey has been filled out. This information is usually saved by deleting all data that allows the user to be identified, and is not used for any other purpose.
We, or our service providers, also use analytical services that allow us to understand how effective our content is or what interests our users have, as well as improve the functioning of the website. In addition, we use visit counters (called web beacons in English) or tracking pixels to count the number of visits, as well as performance cookies calls or performance cookies that allow us to track how many users access our website and with what frequency. This information is used exclusively for statistical purposes and it is not our intention to use it to personally identify users. However, if you have registered and logged in to our site,
This site does not use targeting cookies or advertising cookies, which are those that allow personalized advertising to be sent to visitors to websites.
How to control cookies
By using this website, you agree that we may install cookies on your computer or computer, as explained above. However, you can control and manage cookies in different ways. Keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies has an effect on your user experience, and some parts of the site may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers allow you to see what cookies you have and delete them individually, or block cookies from a particular website or from all websites. Please note that any established preferences will be lost if all cookies are deleted, including the preference to delete cookies, as this requires the installation of an opt-out cookie. If you would like more information on how to modify your browser’s settings to block or filter cookies, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/ .
How to manage analytical cookies
You can choose not to allow analytical cookies to record anonymous searches when browsing the Internet. We use the following service providers. If you want more information about their privacy policies and how to eliminate their cookies you can visit their website:
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
How to manage shared local objects or flash cookies
Shared local objects or flash cookies are quite similar to other browser cookies, except that they can store other types of information. These cookies can not be controlled with the mechanisms explained above. Some parts of our website use these types of cookies to store user preferences about media player functions, and without them, some video content can not be viewed correctly. These cookies can be controlled manually by visiting the Adobe website.
External web services
Sometimes we use external web services to show content within our web pages. For example, to show images or videos, or to conduct surveys. Like the social buttons, we can not prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information about the use made of these embedded content.
Communications through email
We can also use tracking technologies to determine if we have read certain emails that we have sent, if you have clicked on them, or if they have been forwarded, thanks to which we can make our communications more useful and interesting. If you do not want us to confirm that you have opened our messages, have clicked on them or have resent them, you must unsubscribe, as we can not send these e-mails with the tracking function deactivated. Registered users can update their communication preferences at any time by contacting us or you can unsubscribe by following the instructions included in our email communications.